Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 7, 2013 (On the Catwalk)

I have a confession to make. I have an obsession. I love fashion. I am clothes and shoes obsessed, especially shoes. Shoes don't make me look fat. They make me look long and tall, as long as they're heels. Anybody who knows me knows that all I ever wear are heels. The taller I look, the skinnier I look, right? I'm thinking that any motivation is good motivation.

So, since I will eventually have to buy new clothes, I spend a lot of time looking at fashion. I think I have always been fashionable, at least as much as I can at my size. But, I am really looking forward to being able to wear some of the fashions I have been seeing. What most of you don't know is that I wanted to be a fashion model when I was young. Unfortunately, I missed that opportunity. But, where God closes one door He always opens another. It may not necessarily be the door we want to open, but since He already knows my yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows, I can't help but trust Him.

I am so happy to be making this transformation with all of you behind me, encouraging me, praying for me. I am so very blessed. I know this life holds many exciting adventures for me and I plan on enjoying every single one of them. My prayer for all of you is that you find what you want in life and start chasing after it. You never know what it might lead to. I know I'm looking forward to seeing where my adventures take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment