As I sit and scroll through my wall on Facebook, I notice all the fashions posted. For those of you who know me, you know I love fashion. I have a shoe wardrobe that could rival Imelda Marcos. One of my goals is to wear some of those fashions. So, I have decided to create for myself a mental wardrobe of all the outfits I want to wear when this part of my journey is complete. This would probably be the only thing that could get me on Pinterest.
I have a plan for the clothes that I can no longer wear. I have been donating them to charity, but there are some pieces that I just can't part with. these pieces I will be taking to a seamstress to have taken in. Why spend the money on a new wardrobe every 50 lbs. when I can pay a fraction of that to make the clothes I already have fit?
Now, my shoe wardrobe is going to be a whole other story. Already I am noticing that even my shoes are too big. It seems that all the swelling from the last few years has finally gone down. I no longer feel like I have Vienna sausages for toes. I no longer feel like Violet Beauregarde in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." I finally feel like a real person again.
No comments:
Post a Comment