Everyone knows that old expression "what's good for the goose is good for the gander". Well, sometimes it reads, "what's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander." So, my question is, why is the government trying to force us to accept a medical plan that they have exempted themselves from? If it is so great and will mean healthcare for all, why don't they want to be a part of it?
Here's my biggest issue with it. If I knew someone who owned a restaurant and in talking to them they tell me they don't eat there themselves, I would question whether or not I should be eating there. It's like a parent telling their child to eat all their vegetables, but you look at the parent's plate and they don't even have any vegetables. How are you going to sit there and tell me that they are good for me, but you refuse to eat them? So, using this analogy, it doesn't make sense to me that they are trying to shove Obamacare down our throats. I don't want to be a part of something that they are afraid to be a part of, including the president himself.
I make this proposal. If the government and the president include themselves in Obamacare, not EXclude, then I will gladly jump on board with everyone else. I will put aside everything I think I know about him and his agenda and I will follow the masses, so to speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment